- Enabling the study of cellular behaviour and function in a more in vivo-like environment
- Providing responses which closely replicate human clinical responses
- Reducing the use of animals in testing
- Reducing late stage clinical trial failures by identifying unsafe drugs and through selection of the most efficacious candidates earlier in development
- Enabling more cost efficient drug development meaning that new medicines can be bought to market more quickly
A significant focus of our research, product development and contract services is in the provision of in vitro models to assess drug induced liver toxicity, a leading cause of drug failures in the clinic and drug withdrawals from the market.
Zyoxel is currently offering products and services based on two proprietary 3D perfused cell culture platforms, LiverChip and TissueFlex.